1. Use of data
If you would prefer not to receive email from us you can opt-out of future mailings by amending your communication preferences.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
4. NO GUARANTEES
5. Contact information
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact us.
by SEQ Legal
(1) ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
This document was created using an SEQ Legal template.
(3) COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We may send to you the following cookies:
Cookies 1 are session cookies, whereas cookies 2,3 are persistent cookies.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the blog on our website;
(3) to improve the website’s usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) in the administration of this website;
(5) THIRD PARTY COOKIES
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
(1) to track your browser across multiple websites;
(2) to build a profile of your web surfing;
(3) to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
(6) BLOCKING COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(7) DELETING COOKIES
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(8) CONTACT US
This website is owned and operated by Adept Consulting UK Ltd.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email email@example.com, by telephone 01291 635522 or by post Riverside Court, Beaufort Park Way, Chepstow, Monmouthshire, NP16 5UH.